Indoor Air Quality
Los Angeles, CA Furnace Repair and Maintenance by Air Classic
We may not experience the coldest weather around, but we do get chilly. This means that you need to have a reliable heating system at the ready. When you hire the experts at Air Classic for furnace repair and maintenance, you can rest assured that you are calling upon trained and certified experts with years of experience. No job is too big or too small, and we service just about every type and brand of furnace available. While it can be tempting to try and repair your furnace yourself, or use someone who is inexpert just to save a few dollars, you could wind up spending far more than if you’d just given us a call. Whether you need repair or maintenance for your furnace, we are here to help! Simply give us a call or visit us online and our friendly staff will make sure you are scheduled for the first appointment that is convenient for you.
Air Classic provides furnace repair and maintenance throughout Los Angeles, CA.
What Are Some Common Issues That Develop with Furnaces?
You should always have an expert perform work on your furnace, but as the homeowner, it’s good to have an idea of the more common issues that can develop with your heating system:
- Problems with the blower – the blower is the large fan in your system that pushes the warm air into your home. When problems develop with the blower, you may see low air volume or no air at all.
- Issues with ignition – the heating process starts when the burner is lit, but the burner can’t be lit without a pilot light igniting the gas. Sometimes the issue can be a dirty igniter, or a burned out one. No matter the issue, it’s best to let our expert figure it out.
- Cracked heat exchanger– the heat exchanger in your furnace is a key component in the heating process; it also separates the toxic combustion byproducts from the air you breathe in. A cracked heat exchanger compromises this, so it’s very important to have it repaired immediately.
What’s So Important about Maintenance?
Homeowners hear a lot about maintenance, but it’s rarely explained why it’s so important. Here is a quick breakdown of what annual maintenance for your furnace offers:
- Better energy efficiency – maintenance is a full tune–up of your furnace. This means all components are cleaned, adjusted and lubricated, allowing the system to work optimally. A system that works optimally uses less energy than a system carrying excess wear and tear.
- Better comfort – maintenance allows your system to easily reach the set temperature because the system is in good working order.
- Extended life – the fastest way to prematurely age your furnace is to let it run season after season without maintenance; this is because excessive wear and tear makes the system more prone to breakdown.
Call Our Experts When You Need Furnace Repair and Maintenance
The heating experts at Air Classic have been helping customers in the Los Angeles, CA, area with their furnace needs since 1998. We offer the best service and prices around, guaranteed. Our workers are professionally dressed in our uniform, and wear booties to protect your home from dirt and dust. Let us help you stay warm during the winter months with our expert furnace repair and maintenance services – call us today!